- I love working with non traditional couples that are fun, creative, wild and carefree.
- I’m a laid back no fuss kinda gal so it’ll feel easy to let your guard down and genuinely laugh and smile with me.
- I’ll give you authentic portraits full of genuine love and real laughter.
- I’d love you to treat me like a friend, climb fences, run through fields and laugh together in the rain. I want to cry with you during the speeches and party hard with you on the dance floor.
- I want to create authentic magical moments of you and your bae <3
- My couples book me because they love my laid back and fun approach to portraits, groups and candids and I how I authentically capture the energy of the day.
- I only do 5 group shots so you don’t feel like you’re in a photo shoot and can actually enjoy the day!
- I am always on hand in the lead up to the wedding with lots of advice to help make your day even more Epic!
- Guests always mistake me as a friend or family member of the couple and I often become friends with a lot of my couples after the wedding and I love that <3
1. Send me all the wedding info I need through my contact form
2. If i’m free we’ll sync diaries for an informal meeting at my studio (where you can view amazing Fine Art prints) or have a Skype date.
3. When you book i’ll send you an invoice and contract and i’ll require a 50% booking fee and thats it! The date it is yours! The balance is then due 1st of the month the month before the wedding.
4. You’ll then get a cute little welcome pack with some goodies and my ‘wedding guide…for totally awesome weddings’ magazine in the post! which covers tons of stuff to make your wedding even more awesome! 🙂 The magazine also tells you what happens after the wedding and when to expect your images etc… (I really wish I had been given this before I got married… It’s sooo useful!)
5. Follow me on Instagram where I share recent weddings, behind the scenes at each wedding and lots of weekly inspo in my stories. I also advise asking you to share my insta page with your bridal party to help them understand the style of photography you’ve chosen and it also helps them get even more excited for you!
you first”AMAZING!! We are so glad we chose you as our photographer!” Steph + Max