- I shoot candidly and you’ll feel like i’m a fun friend taking photos.
- My couples book me because they love my relaxed and fun approach to portraits, groups and candids. Read my reviews!
- The portrait session is super casual too, we walk, we talk, I direct a bit, you kiss, you laugh, I laugh, we head back It’s one of my couples fave parts of the day too, it’s some time to be together for a few minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the day to take a moment to breath and take it all in.
- I’ll smile all day and i’ll probably shed a tear with you during the speeches.
- I am also always on hand in the lead up to the wedding with lot’s of advice to help make your day even more epic!
- Guest always mistake me as a friend or family member of the couple so i’m pretty good at fitting in 😉
NO one likes too many group shots. I hear so often stories of old skool photographers making everyone do these for too long and the couple get stressed and the guests get annoyed.
We do of course have to do them as they are important but it’s equally important to get them done quickly, simply and as relaxed as possible because no one wants to feel like their wedding day was one big photo shoot! So I shoot 5 group shots, which ones they are are up to you but normally it’s: one big group, immediate family, parents and then bridesmaids with groomsman. This should take about 30 minutes max (10-15 minutes of which is with your bridesmaids and groomsman).
You and your guests would much rather be off enjoying the day, after all it goes so fast.
This is why my style is more relaxed, telling your story through pictures, candidly. This gives you natural images and real moments.
- Coverage in my basic package is 8 hours which if there’s little or no travel between venues means i’ll be with you from prep to first dance.
- If you would like me to stay an extra hour or two I can capture all the funny dance floor shenanigans! (£100p/h) but you can decide on these right up until the week before!
1. Send me all the wedding info I need through my contact form
2. If i’m free we’ll sync diaries for an informal meeting at my studio (where you can view albums and prints) or have a Skype date.
3. When you book i’ll send you an invoice and contract and i’ll require a 50% booking fee (all to be sent/completed within 48 hours as I am unable to hold dates) and thats it! The date is yours! The balance is then due 1st of the month the month before the wedding.
4. You’ll then get a cute little welcome pack with some goodies and my ‘wedding guide…for totally awesome weddings’ magazine in the post! which covers tons of stuff to make your wedding even more awesome! The magazine also tells you what happens after the wedding and when to expect your images etc… (I really wish I had been given this before I got married… It’s sooo useful!)
you first”AMAZING!! We are so glad we chose you as our photographer!” Steph + Max