- My couples book me because they love my relaxed, informal and fun approach to portraits, groups and candids and I how I capture the energy of the day.
- I don’t do awkward posing. The portrait session is super casual, we walk, we talk, I direct a bit, you kiss, you laugh, I laugh, we head back It’s one of my couples fave parts of the day too, it’s some time to be together for a few minutes away from the hustle of the day to take a moment to breath and take it all in.
- I’ll smile all day, chat with your guests and i’ll probably shed a tear with you.
- I only do 5 group shots so you don’t feel like you’re in a photo shoot and can actually enjoy the day!
- I am always on hand in the lead up to the wedding with lot’s of advice to help make your day even more Epic!
- Guests always mistake me as a friend or family member of the couple.
- I often become friends with a lot of my couples after the wedding and I love that!
1. Send me all the wedding info I need through my contact form
2. If i’m free we’ll sync diaries for an informal meeting at my studio (where you can view amazing Fine Art prints) or have a Skype date.
3. When you book i’ll send you an invoice and contract and i’ll require a 50% booking fee (all to be sent/completed within 48 hours as I am unable to hold dates) and thats it! The date is yours! The balance is then due 1st of the month the month before the wedding.
4. You’ll then get a cute little welcome pack with some goodies and my ‘wedding guide…for totally awesome weddings’ magazine in the post! which covers tons of stuff to make your wedding even more awesome! The magazine also tells you what happens after the wedding and when to expect your images etc… (I really wish I had been given this before I got married… It’s sooo useful!)
you first”AMAZING!! We are so glad we chose you as our photographer!” Steph + Max