Professional full time photographers in the South East who offer alternative wedding photography (fun and creative – not boring, traditional and awkward) will charge in the region of £1500-£2000.
This is dependent on experience, skill and demand. If photography is important to you (and I hope it is 😉 ) but you need help with your budget, then check out my money saving tips here
Good photography is an investment and the only thing you’ll have left after the wedding, other than your memories and each other 😉
I limit myself to 30 weddings a year to ensure you get the best experience from start to finish
Read what my couples say about working with me here
Investment & ELS Experience £1750
- A professional full time, fully insured photographer who wants to tell your story with awesome, fun, alternative images full of emotion.
- A meeting at my studio with tea and biscuits to go through how I work and answer any questions you have (I’ll give you lots of insider info to help your day run super smooth!)
- Travel expenses within a 50 mile radius of TN19 (QOA if further afield)
- Coverage from getting ready to your first dance (8 hours with the option to add more hours)
- 3 days individually and lovingly editing your (600-700) images in my signature Epic Love Story style!
- A cute wooden USB with high resolution images ready for you to print plus a few little surprises to help with those post wedding blues! 😉
- £50.00 credit towards Fine Art Prints
- An online gallery to share with friends and family (you and your guests can also buy prints through this gallery to save you sending everyone individual photos of you or themselves!)
- A 20 page glossy ‘Totally Awesome Wedding Guide’ to help you make the best of your wedding day and your photography – I wish I had this when I got married – My couples LOVE it!
- A list of awesome suppliers to get you started on your wedding planning journey including the best videographers!
- Support and advice an e-mail click away!
- Help with planning your wedding day time-line a few weeks before the day.
- A happy, fun, relaxed photographer! Read what my couples say about working with me here
I want this part of your wedding planning to be an amazing stress free experience so I dedicate a lot time to every couple. With me you’re not just booking a photographer, you’re booking a professional who cares and who you will feel is more like a friend than a supplier and the best part? You’ll get amazing photos of your awesome wedding day!
For destination, elopement, NYE or weekday weddings please contact me for prices
- Love Shoot – to help you get confident in front of the camera so you totally nail portraits on your wedding day!
- 2nd Photographer (both morning preps covered, extra candids, different ceremony views…) POA
- Extra Hours £100 per hour
- Fine Art prints from as little as £6.00