The photos are insane!! Literally in love with them!
A massive THANK YOU for all your hard work on our Wedding day and making the whole process so easy and enjoyable, I will never forget being half naked in my parents garden, running away from crazy smoke-bombs and running through farm fields…
From the moment we spoke I just knew you would be fab to work with and you were such a babe on the day making everyone feel at ease and going above and beyond topping up my makeup and hair with your waist pouch of essentials, bless you, it’s the little touches like that, that makes you stand out and you will have such a successful business as you are such a people person (so much so a lot of our guests thought you were one of our friends/family!) xx Sarah + James
Investment 1 £1650
- A professional full time, fully insured photographer who wants to tell your story with awesome, fun, alternative, colourful & happy images!
- A meeting at my studio with lots of tea and biscuits to go through how I work and answer any questions you have (you can also view albums and I give you lots of insider info to help your day run super smooth!) or we can Skype if it’s easier.
- Travel expenses within a 50 mile radius of TN19 (contact me for prices if your wedding is further afield, quotes will include travel costs and also accommodation if your wedding is further than 1.5-2+ hours away for peace of mind incase of motorway traffic delays!)
- Coverage from getting ready to your first dance (8 hours with the option to add more hours)
- 3 days individually and lovingly editing your (500-700) images in my signature Epic Love Story style!
- A cute wooden USB with high resolution images ready to print plus a few little surprises to help with those post wedding blues! 😉
- An online gallery to share with friends and family (you and your guests can also buy prints through this gallery)
- A 20 page glossy ‘Totally Awesome Wedding Guide’ to help you make the best of your wedding day and your photography – I wish I had this when I got married – My couples LOVE it!
- A list of awesome suppliers to get you started on your wedding planning journey
- Support and advice an e-mail click away!
- Help with planning your wedding day time-line
For destination, elopement or weekday weddings please contact me for prices
Investment 2 £2150
All of the above plus:
1 stunning real leather or linen bound 10×10 Fine Art album worth £650 (saving you 150!) Fine art albums are so beautiful! Thick lay flat pages and printed on archival paper for longevity.
- Love Shoot – to help you get confident in front of the camera so you totally nail portraits on your wedding day!
- 2nd Photographer (both morning preps covered, extra candids, different ceremony views…) POA
- Extra Hours £100 per hour
- Albums & prints (Mini duplicate parent albums from £150 when bought alongside the main album)