Wowowow! Our photos are amazing!! And so were you… from start to finish!
You mingled amongst our friends and family like you were one of the gang.
And brought the best out of everyone.
Above all, you got the best out of us!
- I love working with non traditional couples that are adventurous, creative, wild and carefree.
- I’m a laid back no fuss kinda gal so it’ll feel easy to let your guard down and genuinely laugh and smile with me.
- I’ll give you authentic portraits full of genuine love and real laughter.
- I’d love you to treat me like a friend, climb fences, run through fields and laugh together in the rain. I want to cry with you during the speeches and party hard with you on the dance floor.
- I want to create authentic and awesome images of you and your boo <3
- My couples book me because they love my laid back and fun approach to portraits, groups and candids and I how I authentically capture the energy of the day.
- I only do 5 group shots so you don’t feel like you’re in a photo shoot and can actually enjoy the day!
- I am always on hand in the lead up to the wedding with lots of advice to help make your day even more Epic!
- Guests always mistake me as a friend or family member of the couple and I often become friends with a lot of my couples after the wedding and I love that <3
How to book!
1. Send me all the wedding info I need through my contact form
2. If i’m free we’ll sync diaries for an informal meeting at my studio or have a Skype date.
3. When you book i’ll send you an invoice and contract and i’ll require a 50% booking fee and the date it is yours! The balance is then due 1st of the month the month before the wedding.
4. You’ll then get a cute little welcome pack with some goodies and my ‘Break the Rules’ magazine in the post, My couples love it! 🙂
you first”AMAZING!! We are so glad we chose you as our photographer!” Steph + Max