Professional full time photographers in the South East who offer cool alternative wedding photography will charge in the region of £1600-£2500 for 8 hours coverage and 500+ images.
(My prices are below).
Photographers price themselves on experience, skill and demand.
Good photography is an investment and the only thing you’ll have left after the wedding, other than your memories and each other 😉
I limit myself to 30 weddings a year to ensure you get the best experience from start to finish 🙂 because who wants a knackered photographer turning up on their day? Some photographers will shoot up to 60 and I know for a fact it’ll effect their service to you in some way. I invest my heart in and soul in to every wedding from the moment we meet to the moment you receive your images.
With me you’re not just booking a photographer…
Read what my awesome couples say about working with me here
(Please note my prices are the same for weekday and weekend as the same amount of work goes in to every wedding and due to the heart + soul I put in to every wedding I don’t offer discounts).
Hey Emma, the pics are fucking INSANE!
Me, Haz and our families were so blown away, you caught every laugh, tear and tequila!
We can’t thank you enough. Apart from group shots, we hardly spent time with you that day, yet you still managed to morph into the right place at the right time to capture every moment…Dare I say we don’t even need a video with what you have done! Again thank you so so much and for being a massive part of our day xx
photography package £1950
With me you’re not just booking a photographer….
- A professional full time, fully insured photographer who wants to tell your story with awesome, fun, alternative images full of emotion.
- A studio or Skype meeting to go through how I work and answer any questions you have.
- Travel expenses within a 70 mile radius of TN19 (QOA if further afield)
- Coverage from getting ready to your first dance (8 consecutive hours with the option to add more hours)
- Individually and lovingly edited (500-800) images in my signature Epic Love Story style.
- A cute wooden USB with high resolution images ready for you to print plus a few little surprises to help with those post wedding blues! 😉
- £20.00 of Fine Art Prints included with your USB
- An online gallery to share with friends and family (you and your guests can also buy prints through this gallery to save you sending everyone individual photos of you or themselves!)
- A 28 page ‘BREAK THE RULES’ wedding guide to help you make the best of your wedding day and your photography, with tons of inspiration and advice! I wish I had this when I got married – My couples LOVE it!
- My list of awesome suppliers to get you started!
- Support and advice an e-mail click away!
- Help with planning your wedding day time-line a few weeks before the day and i’ll make sure your wedding day runs to plan so you can sit back and relax!
- A happy, fun, relaxed photographer who feels like your best mate! Read what my couples say about working with me here 🙂
photo + film package £3800 – subject to availability
For destination weddings click here
I want this part of your wedding planning to be an amazing stress free experience so I dedicate a lot of time to every couple. With me you’re not just booking a photographer, you’re booking a professional who cares and who you will feel is more like a friend than a supplier and the best part? You’ll get amazing photos of your awesome wedding day!
- 2nd Photographer (both morning preps covered, extra candids, different ceremony views…) POA
- Extra Hours £150 p/h
- Fine Art prints from as little as £6.00 available from your gallery