Hello you gorgeous pair!
Below is your gallery link! Yay!
Your gallery has over 700 images!
The easiest way to view is to put it in to slideshow mode then sit back and relax!
Share the link with friends and family and they can also order their fave prints – it saves the hassle of having to send everyone images too!
You can order beautiful Fine Art prints (non fade printed for longevity) to frame and display in your home through the gallery, please allow up to 21 days delivery.
To order, simply choose your fave image, add it to your basket and select the size of the print you would like.
Here’s the boring but super important bit!
Please read this message thoroughly before viewing and for the best viewing experience it is recommended that a Mac or I Pad is used to see the true colours, PC’s desaturate colours.
- Your Images will also be sent to you on a USB in High Resolution (ready for print) and Facebook resolution (perfectly sized for the best quality on Facebook/instagram) with a little surprise to help with those post wedding blues within 2-3 weeks 🙂
- Please ensure your Images are not edited in any way, due to copyright images can not be edited or cropped and this includes use of cropping (like square crop on instagram) and filters on social media.
- Please also make sure you back up your images for safe keeping – either on online storage or on a computer at home and perhaps with parents.
- Any images used on social media that credit my business page (example on instagram…. image by -or the camera symbol – @emma_epiclovestory) is always so hugely hugely appreciated 🙂 it helps other awesome couples like you find me too! 🙂 oh and if you like and comment on the images I share of your wedding it helps more people see it and it gets more likes! #instatrick ?
- The online gallery will be active for about 4 months.
Your gallery link
click the image below, log in and then click the slideshow button and enjoy your entire Epic Love Story!
Thank you once again for letting me share and document your awesome day!
It was MEGA!
Also would love to hear your feedback to use as a review here! <3